1) Went to kayaking by myself. Signed up for volunteering. Kayak trip!
2) Read some self help books. Wharton.
3) Saw married friends. Had a cheesecake.
4) Completed JS module.
5) Went to Hip Hop Class at House of Movement.
6) Restarted AREs. Take one exam by December.
7) Went to Boston. Visited Downeast Cider. Old colleagues. Drinking. Pie. Harvard Square. Fenway. Old Stomping Grounds.
8) Visited AAP Cornell. Saw some old classmates. Everyone great.
9) Went to 2nd MBA Info Session. Met and talked to new people.
10) Went on morning runs.
11) Bought new clothes.
12) Concert Tickets to BBC @ October. Another friend's concert end of this month.
13) Reached out to Entrepreneurs.
14) Late nights at the office.
15) Mindfulness training.
16) Reconnected with old friend from Shanghai.
Drawing. "Architecture". Comedy. Writing? Code?
Am I even competent enough to do any of these things?
At least, I'm trying.
One Year in New York.
Have to get back up.
Have to move forward.